火车的英文怎么读语音(火车英语怎么说)

非常不错的英文情景对话——About the Train 火车(含慢速录音)

Unit 9 About the Train 关于火车

Unit 9 About the Train.mp33:06来自肖恩纯美教育

非常不错的英文情景对话——About the Train 火车(含慢速录音)

Al: So, Bob, do you take the train often?

Bob你经常坐火车吗?

Bob: Yes, Al. Almost every day.

是的,几乎每天都坐。

Al: Almost every day? That’s a lot.

几乎每天?那还蛮多的。

Bob: Well, I enjoy the train. It’s very convenient.

嗯,我喜欢坐火车。非常方便。

Al: I see.

我明白。

非常不错的英文情景对话——About the Train 火车(含慢速录音)

Bob: And it’s the fastest way to travel across town.

而且火车穿越市区是最快点的方式。

Al: Are there many people on the train during the rush hour?

在上下班高峰期火车上人多吗?

Bob: Well, there are many people in the morning before work. And there are many people in the evening after work.

嗯,在早上上班前和晚上下班后有很多人。

Al: What about other times?

其它时间呢?

Bob: At other times? No. Not so many people.

其它时间?不,没那么多。

Al: And there is never a traffic jam?

并且从来没有交通堵塞吗?

Bob: On the train? There’s never any traffic jam.

在火车上?从来没有。

Al: Oh, that’s good.

哦,那很好。

Bob: It’s the fastest way to travel.

那是旅行的最快方式。

Al: Yeah you know. I think it’s faster than driving a car.

是的。我觉那比开车快。

Bob: And the train is not very expensive.

而且火车并不是很贵。

非常不错的英文情景对话——About the Train 火车(含慢速录音)

Al: Hey, Bob! Look at that sign.

嘿,Bob! 看那个标志牌。

Bob: The University? Uh, oh! We’re waiting the wrong train.

大学?啊,噢!我们等错车了。

Al: We’re on the wrong platform, teacher?

我们上错站台了,老师?

Bob:Yes, We’re on the wrong platform.

是的,我们上错站台了。

Al: So, now what do we do?

那么,我们该怎么办呢?

Bob: Well, we can take a taxi. Taxi is good.

我们可以打的。打的也不错。

Al: Yes, taxi is good. Let’s take a taxi. And we won’t waste our time waiting for the wrong train.

是的,打的也好。让我们打的。这样我们就不会浪费时间等错误的火车了。

非常不错的英文情景对话——About the Train 火车(含慢速录音)

非常不错的英文情景对话——About the Train 火车(含慢速录音)

点个赞吧~

(0)
版权声明:本文内容由互联网用户自发贡献,该文观点仅代表作者本人。本站仅提供信息存储空间服务,不拥有所有权,不承担相关法律责任。如发现本站有涉嫌抄袭侵权/违法违规的内容,请发送邮件至 ZLME@ZLME.COM 举报,一经查实,立刻删除。

相关推荐