1.I may have eaten too much salt, but I always miss you when I am idle.
我可能是盐吃多了,闲的总是想你。
2.I want to be happy but sad,I can’t let go of it.
我想快乐,可难过不放过我。
3.Those who know me are my worries, and those who don’t know me are my demands.
知我者谓我心忧,不知我者谓我何求。
4.She’s under age. I can’t touch her.
她还未成年,我不能碰她。
5.Maybe some words will make more sense.
或许有些话烂肚里,它会更有意义。
6.Love is a stranger into lovers, and lovers into strangers game.
爱情就是一个将陌生人变成情侣,又将情侣变成陌生人的游戏。
7.I will slowly put it down, but I don’t know how long it will take.
我会慢慢放下,但是不知道要多久。
8.We all have a past. It’s how you deal with it.
每个人都有过去,只是取决于你怎么去处理。
9.We’re funny trash in the day, depressed monsters at night.
我们是白天搞笑的废物,夜晚抑郁的怪物。
10.Have you found out? You can’t find any reason to disturb him.
你发现了没有,你已经找不到任何理由去打扰他了。
11.If I’m not the same, do you still love me as before.
如果我不再如初,你是否还爱我如故。
12.I didn’t seem to be important, but it was only once in a while.
我好像从没重要过,只是偶尔被需要。