我喜欢你,甚于昨日,略匮明朝。
I like you more than yesterday
有些人,一旦遇见,便一眼万年;有些心动,一旦开始,便覆水难收。
Some people, once met, a million years; Some heart, once started, then can not be undone.
你是我用余光都能看清的。
I can see you in my spare time.
我没有看万家灯火的命,因为在途中遇见了你。
I did not see the life of the lights, because I met you on the way.
你既是狂澜,也是没人能扑灭的火花。
You are both a raging storm and a spark that no one can extinguish.
你什么都不用做,哪怕隔山隔海我都爱你。
You don’t have to do anything, even mountains across the sea I love you.
别人的温柔我都不要,我只想要你偏向我一个人的温柔。
I do not want the tenderness of others, I just want you to be partial to me a person’s tenderness.
在所有物是人非的景色里,我最喜欢你。
Of all the changed scenery, I like you best.
穿过人海,我还是会脱口而出你的名字,就好像现在遇到的人都有你的影子 。
Through the crowd, I still blurt out your name, as if every person I meet now has your shadow.
愿爱如晚霞渐晚渐浓。
May love become more and more like sunset clouds.