10篇儿童经典英语故事推荐(幼儿英语小故事)

幼儿英语小故事(10篇儿童经典英语故事推荐)

听故事的时候孩子是最认真的,也是给孩子传播知识的重要途径之一。多听故事有助于提高孩子的口语表达能力,不管是大人还是孩子,一成不变的学习总会让人感到枯燥和无聊。小编推荐的英文故事不仅可以让孩子学到知识,还能学会一些做人的道理。

10篇儿童经典英语故事推荐

1、《Just one》

中文名:《就一支》

A gentleman entered a busy florist shop that displayed a large sign that read "Say It With Flowers".

中文:一位先生走进一家生意兴隆的商店。他见到花店的大广告牌上写着:“让鲜花代替您的语言。”

"Wrap up one rose,"he told the florist.

“请包一支玫瑰。”他对卖花的人说。

"Only one?"the florist asked.

“就要一支?”卖花人问。

" Just one,“the customer replied.“I'm a man of few words. "

“对,就一支。”那位先生说:“我这个人讲话不多。”

2、《Apple》

中文名:《苹果》

A man was going to the house of some rich person. As he went along the road, he saw a box of good apples at the side of the road.

中文:一个人正朝着一个富人的房子走去,当他沿着路走时,在路的一边他发现一箱好苹果。

He said, "I do not want to eat those apples; for the rich man will give me much food; he will give me very nice food to eat."

他说:“我不打算吃那些苹果,因为富人会给我更多的食物,他会给我很好吃的东西。”

Then he took the apples and threw them away into the dust.

然后他拿起苹果,一把扔到土里去。

He went on and came to a river. The river had become very big; so he could not go over it.

他继续走,来到河边,河涨水了,因此,他到不了河对岸。

He waited for some time; then he said, "I cannot go to the rich man's house today, for I cannot get over the river."

他等了一会儿,然后他说:“今天我去不了富人家了,因为我不能渡过河。”

He began to go home. He had eaten no food that day. He began to want food. He came to the apples, and he was glad to take them out of the dust and eat them.

他开始回家,那天他没有吃东西。他就开始去找吃的,他找到苹果,很高兴地把它们从尘土中翻出来吃了。

Do not throw good things away; you may be glad to have them at some other time.

不要把好东西扔掉,换个时候你会觉得它们大有用处。

3、 《The Old Cat》

中文名:《老猫》

An old woman had a cat. The cat was very old; she could not run quickly, and she could not bite, because she was so old.

中文:一位老妇有只猫,这只猫很老,它跑不快了,也咬不了东西,因为它年纪太大了。

One day the old cat saw a mouse; she jumped and caught the mouse. But she could not bite it; so the mouse got out of her mouth and ran away, because the cat could not bite it.

一天,老猫发现一只老鼠,它跳过去抓这只老鼠,然而,它咬不住这只老鼠。因此,老鼠从它的嘴边溜掉了,因为老猫咬不了它。

Then the old woman became very angry because the cat had not killed the mouse.

于是,老妇很生气,因为老猫没有把老鼠咬死。

She began to hit the cat. The cat said, "Do not hit your old servant. I have worked for you for many years, and I would work for you still, but I am too old. Do not be unkind to the old, but remember what good work the old did when they were young."

她开始打这只猫,猫说:“不要打你的老仆人,我已经为你服务了很多年,而且还愿意为你效劳,但是,我实在太老了,对年纪大的不要这么无情,要记住老年人在年青时所做过的有益的事情。”

4、 《Charge for Bread and Butter》

中文名:《面包和黄油费》

Some years ago, my dad, an attorney, took me to a fancy restaurant in Now York City.

中文:几年前,我当律师的爸爸带我去纽约的一家高档餐馆。

When the bill arrived, there was a $1.50 charge for bread and butter. Dad paid the bill, including the charge for bread and butter.

帐单上来时,上面有1.5美元的面包和黄油费。爸爸付了帐,连同面包和黄油的收费一齐付了。

However, the next day, he sent a letter to the resturant stating that the charge was uncalled for. Enclosed in the same envelope was a bill for $500 in legal services.

但是第二天,他给餐馆寄了一封信,说那项收费是没有道理的。随信还寄上了一张500美元的法律服务机构的收费单。

Someone from the restaurant called immediately and asked, "What is this $500 bill for? We never ordered any legal services."

餐馆马上打来电话,问道:“这500美元的收费单是怎么回事?我们从来没有要什么法律机构的服务。”

Dad replied, "I never ordered any bread and butter."

爸爸答道,“我也从来没有要什么面包和黄油。”

The $1.50 was returned without delay.

那1.5美元立即就寄了回来。

5、 《Sleeping Pills》

中文名:《安眠药》

Bob was having trouble getting to sleep at night. He went to see his doctor, who prescribed some extra-strong sleeping pills.

中文:鲍勃晚上失眠。他去看医生,医生给他开了一些强力安眠药。

Sunday night Bob took the pills, slept well and was awake before he heard the alarm.

星期天晚上鲍勃吃了药,睡得很好,在闹钟响之前就醒了过来。

He took his time getting to the office, strolled in and said to his boss: "I didn't have a bit of trouble getting up this morning."

他到了办公室,遛达进去,对老板说:“我今天早上起床一点麻烦都没有。”

"That's fine," roared the boss, "but where were you Monday and Tuesday?"

“好啊!”老板吼道,“那你星期一和星期二到哪儿去了?”

6、 《One good turn deserves another》

中文名:《善有善报》

I was having dinner at a restaurant whenHarry Steele came in.

中文:我正在一家饭馆吃饭,托尼.斯蒂尔走了进来。

Harry worked in a lawyer's office years ago, but he is now working at a bank.

托尼曾在又家律师事务所工作,而现在正在一家银行上班。

He gets a good salary, but he always borrows money from his friends and never pays it back.

他的薪水很高,但他却总是向朋友借钱,并且从来不还。

Harry saw me and came and sat at the same table. He has never borrowed money from me.

托尼看见了我,就走过来和我坐到一张桌子前。

While he was eating, I asked him to lend me &2. To my surprise, he gave me the money immediately.

他从未向我借过钱,但他吃饭时,我提出向他借20英镑。

'I have never borrrowed any money from you,' Harry said,'so now you can pay for my dinner!'

令我惊奇的是,他立刻把钱给了我。“我还未向你借过钱。”托尼说道,“所以现在你可以替我付饭钱了!”

7、 《Mouse Father》

中文名:《老鼠爸爸》

Once upon a time, there was a mouse father.

中文:很久很久以前,有一个老鼠爸爸。

He wanted to marry his daughter to the greatest person in the world.

他想要将他的女儿嫁给世界上最伟大的人。

But, who was the greatest person in the world?

但是,谁是世界上最伟大的人呢?

Oh! The sun! He must be the greatest person in the world.

啊!是太阳!他一定是世界上最伟大的人。

The mouse father went to talk to the sun.

老鼠爸爸就去找太阳说话。

“Hello! Mr. Sun. I know you are the greatest person in the world.

“哈啰!太阳先生,我知道你是世界上最伟大的人。

Would you marry my daughter?”

你愿意娶我的女儿吗?”

“What? I’m not the greatest person in the world. The greatest person is the cloud.

“什么?我才不是世界上最伟大的人呢!最伟大的应该是云。

If he comes out, I’ll be covered.”

只要他一出现,我就被遮住了。”

The mouse father went to talk to the cloud.

老鼠爸爸就去找云。

“Hello! Mr. Cloud. I know you are the greatest person in the world.

“哈啰!云先生,我知道你是世界上最伟大的人。

Would you marry my daughter?”

你愿意娶我的女儿吗?”

“What? I’m not the greatest person in the world. The greatest person is the wind.

“什么?我才不是世界上最伟大的人呢!最伟大的应该是风。

If he comes out, I’ll be blown away.”

只要他一出现,我就被吹的远远的。”

The mouse father went to talk to the wind.

老鼠爸爸就去找风。

“Hello! Mr. Wind. I know you are the greatest person in the world.

“哈啰!风先生,我知道你是世界上最伟大的人。

Would you marry my daughter?”

你愿意娶我的女儿吗?”

“What? I’m not the greatest person in the world. The greatest person is the wall.

“什么?我才不是世界上最伟大的人呢!最伟大的应该是墙。

If he comes out, I’ll be stopped.”

只要他一出现,我就被挡住了。”

The mouse father went to talk to the wall.

老鼠爸爸就去找墙。

“Hello! Mr. Wall. I know you are the greatest person in the world.

“哈啰!墙先生,我知道你是世界上最伟大的人。

Would you marry my daughter?”

你愿意娶我的女儿吗?”

“What? I’m not the greatest person in the world. The greatest person is YOU, the mouse.”

“什么?我才不是世界上最伟大的人呢!最伟大的其实是你们!是老鼠!”

“The greatest person in the world is … mouse?”

“世界上最伟大的人…是老鼠?”

“Yes, the greatest person in the world is mouse. See? If mouse comes out, I’ll be bit!”

“没错!世界上最伟大的就是老鼠,你看,只要你们一出现,我就被挖洞了!”

The mouse father was very happy.

老鼠爸爸好开心!

He finally knew mouse was the greatest person in the world.

他终于知道世界上最伟大的人了,就是老鼠。

He would marry his daughter to the handsome mouse next door.

他决定要将自己的女儿嫁给隔壁英俊的鼠小弟。

8、《The Thirsty Pigeon》

中文名:《口渴的鸽子》

A PIGEON, oppressed by excessive thirst, saw a goblet of water painted on a signboard.

中文:有只鸽子口渴得很难受,看见画板上画着一个水瓶,以为是真的。

Not supposing it to be only a picture, she flew towards it with a loud whir and unwittingly dashed against the signboard, jarring herself terribly.

他立刻呼呼地猛飞过 去,不料一头碰撞在画板上,折断了翅膀,摔在地上,被人轻易地捉住了。

Having broken her wings by the blow, she fell to the ground, and was caught by one of the bystanders. Zeal should not outrun discretion.

这是说,有些人想急于得到所需的东西,一时冲动,草率从事,就会身遭不幸。

(0)
版权声明:本文内容由互联网用户自发贡献,该文观点仅代表作者本人。本站仅提供信息存储空间服务,不拥有所有权,不承担相关法律责任。如发现本站有涉嫌抄袭侵权/违法违规的内容,请发送邮件至 ZLME@ZLME.COM 举报,一经查实,立刻删除。

相关推荐